Keeping Us All Healthy and Safe:
COVID-19 Guidelines for Indoor Performances
As of March 15, 2022, the following protocols will guide all
indoor performances. Please note that these guidelines may be modified
as conditions change.
• All patrons must show proof of two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination.
A photo of the vaccination card or digital documentation is acceptable.
• All patrons must be masked correctly (covering the nose and mouth) upon entry, during the performance and talkback, and upon exiting.
• If patrons are staying to eat their boxed lunch on campus, they may remove their mask once they are seated for eating.
• We discourage the use of cloth masks and will have a supply of surgical masks available to put on over a cloth mask.
• When entering the venue and during the check-in process, we ask patrons to leave ample space between them and the people around them.
• As always, we are ticketless! Patrons do not need to bring a ticket receipt.
• We ask all patrons NOT to come if you’re not feeling well. Please call our Box Office at 203.293.8729 and we will work with you to find another performance date!
• All lunch tables and related materials will be cleaned and sanitized before and after performances.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the venue.
• JIB Productions is making every effort to provide optimal air filtration and ventilation and ample spacing for patrons at each venue. In the case of older venues, JIB will optimize air flow through open doors and windows and liberal spacing.
PERFORMERS & STAFF
• All Staff, production team, volunteers and performers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to show proof of such before the first performance or appearance at a venue. A photo of the vaccination card or digital documentation is acceptable.
• All staff, production team and volunteers must be masked correctly (covering the nose and mouth) at all performances.
• All staff handling lunch boxes or related food items will be gloved.
• When not performing or during the talkback, the actors must be masked correctly.
• Actors will perform with 10 feet between them and the audience.
These safety protocols have been developed based on
Best Practices from the Shoreline Arts Alliance in conjunction with the Yale School of Public Health as well as Actors Equity Association. These guidelines will be available on the JIB Productions website (JIBproductions.org) and at the
check-in desk at the entrance to each performance.